- “Eat” the damn Play-doh cookies.
- Slurp the invisible soup.
- Pretend that they’re not causing grievous bodily harm as they “brush” your hair.
- Always be serious when asked what you’d like for dinner, and never say something silly like rabbit soup. Because they will go get their stuffed one off the bed, put it in your best pot, and fill said pot with water. Then place it on your desk.
- Greet their make believe friends and ask how their day was.
- Always kiss the teddy bear goodnight. It has feelings too.
- Always pretend to die when they shoot you.
- If you are having a fake war with them and you shoot them and they say they can’t die because they are invincible, you don’t shoot them again, because they are invincible.
- Yes, their drawing does look like a butterfly, not a bunch of jumbled up lines.
- Them pounding on the piano is the best thing you have ever heard.
no but seriously it’s very important to a child’s development to not be shut down by parents and other caregivers
Ummmm, my biggest insecurity is probably my appearance because I’m quite curvy and like some days I wish I was tiny and skinny, other days I wish I was all strong and toned and other days I fucking love my body. Also I haven’t worn a bikini for like 3 years because hey rolls.
Everyone else really contributes to their fandoms and I’m just over here in the corner like
I feel you man
I have become tumblr famous…
aaaaalso don’t you fucking tell me that if Ten heard the phrase “Bad Wolf” even in passing that he wouldn’t TEAR DOWN THE FUCKING WORLD TO FIGURE OUT WHAT WAS GOING ON
DID YOU SEE THE END OF TURN LEFT
Oh hey look, a 12 year-old just grasped the main concepts of The Hunger Games more accurately than most media networks.
*splutters coughs chokes*
THE ROUND THINGS ARE FROM THE FIRST DOCTORS TARDIS
just sat here for 10 minutes staring at this. god just go away.
Hand porn and hair porn IN ONE GIFSET.